Buy fentanyl online
Fast facts on fentanyl
Here are some key points about fentanyl. More detail and supporting information is in the main article.
- Oral formulations of fentanyl contain an amount of the drug that can be fatal to a child.
- The difference between a therapeutic dose and a deadly dose of fentanyl is very small.
- Recreational users often use fentanyl as a substitute for heroin
Street names for fentanyl
- drop dead
- China white
- serial killer
- China girl
- dance fever
- murder 8
Medical uses for fentanyl include:
- Anesthesia for patients undergoing heart surgery or for patients with poor heart function.
- Management of breakthrough cancer pain in patients who are already receiving opioid medication for underlying, persistent pain.
- Pain management in patients who have persistent, moderate-to-severe chronic pain requiring continuous, around-the-clock opioids.
- In patients who are already taking narcotic analgesics or who are already opioid-tolerant.
- It can be used intravenously, intramuscularly, spinally, or as an epidural (into a space at the bottom of the spinal cord).
Commercial names for fentanyl
- Fentanyl citrate
As with any opiate, there is a risk of dependency, tolerance, abuse, and addiction with fentanyl use.
- dilated pupils
- vomiting and diarrhea
- a runny nose
- hot and cold flashes
- severe generalized pain
Fentanyl users swiftly develop a tolerance to high doses, meaning that more of the drug is needed for users to achieve the desired effect
Extreme caution and monitoring must be followed with this age group.
Side effects of fentanyl include:
- dry mouth
- constricted pupils
- slowed respirations
- decreased heart rate
- stiff or rigid muscles
- tight feeling in the throat
- difficulty in concentrating
Adverse effects associated with transdermal fentanyl patches include redness, rash, itching, and swelling at the site of application
Signs and symptoms of a fentanyl overdose include:
- slow or shallow breathing
- slow heartbeat
- severe sleepiness
- cold, clammy skin
- trouble walking or talking
- feeling faint, dizzy, or confused
Fentanyl is an extremely potent opioid that offers significant pain relief to those who suffer from severe acute or chronic pain conditions. Fentanyl is responsible for causing dead to individuals who do not use the drug properly or take it accidentally
Some patients and healthcare providers may not be fully aware of the dangers of this very strong narcotic. All of society, including families, schools, the medical community, law enforcement, and government officials should be aware of the potentially lethal outcomes of improper medical and illicit fentanyl use
BUY FENTANYL ONLINE-SPECTRAPHARMACEUTICALS