BUY BLUE METH ONLINE
What is blue crystal methamphetamine? It is a stimulant drug that increases levels of the chemical dopamine in brain cells. It does this in two different ways: It prevents the breakdown of dopamine that floats between brain cells, and it causes brain cells to empty their stored dopamine into synapses.Methamphetamine has an extremely high addictive potential, but it does have some limited use in medicine. Pharmaceutical methamphetamine can be prescribed for cases of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) that do not respond to normal treatment.Despite this allowance, methamphetamine is rarely ever used to treat ADHD because it has such a poor reputation and high risks.Most meth is produced cheaply for illicit and recreational use and is smoked, snorted, injected or taken by mouth.
Other Names & Street Names For Meth
Meth has a variety of street names, some of which describe how it is taken and some that describe the appearance.
Street names for meth change all the time, so these names can refer to many different drugs and vary depending on what part of the country you are in. Some common slang terms and names for meth include:
- Ice: refers to the glassy, crystalline appearance of meth in its purified form.
- Speed: can refer to either methamphetamine or its cousin, amphetamine. Amphetamine is the active ingredient in Adderall.
- Crank: meth received this nicknamed from biker gangs in the U.S. in the 1970s. Bikers used to hide the drug in the motorcycle’s crankcase, and it also refers to an increased feeling of energy.
- Chalk: the powdered and white version of methamphetamine. Chalk is coarser and less pure than crystal or ice.
- Crystal: the same form of meth as ice. Crystal is a purified version of methamphetamine without as many dangerous additives. The high may last much longer, and this form is usually more addictive than diluted